Certified Nursing Assistants - Full Time
Company: Baywood Court
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Baywood Court is committed to seniors so they may live in
health, happiness and dignity.Here is your opportunity to work for
a 5-star, newly renovated and VIBRANT Community! Be a part of a
team that has committed to providing the best care to our
residents. We encourage growth and will help you reach the next
step in your career! We have a lower patient to employee ratio in
our Skilled Nursing Facility compared to other communities. If you
have a calling for service, we encourage you to apply!Positions
available for Full Time CNAs:DAY: 7:00 am - 3:30 pmPM: 3:00 pm -
11:30 pm$1500 Sign on Bonus!!! Must be able to work a 4/2 schedule
- 4 days on, two days offCasual/On-Call also available - weekends
required.We are a 24/7 facility therefore one must be able to work
weekends and holidays as required. All applicants are required to
complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis
(TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department
of Justice. The background search includes minor misdemeanors and
DUIs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assist residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing,
positioning, turning, toileting, exercising, and range of
- Assist residents with transfers, ambulation, and exercises
under the direction of therapists.
- Perform selected procedures such as; taking vital signs,
collecting specimens, enemas, application of anti-embolism
stockings, admission, transfers and discharge procedures.
- Deliver care in a manner that preserves/protects resident
autonomy, dignity and rights; is non-judgmental and
- Maintain resident confidentiality.
- Answer call lights promptly; anticipate residents' needs and
make timely rounds to assigned residents.
- Change bed linens, make beds and keep rooms clean and
- New CNA's OK!
- Ability to read, write and speak in English using proper speech
- Must be able to write and document in the ADL's Form.
- Current CNA Certificate
- Current CPR Certification
- Physical demands require mobility about the unit with direct
resident care involving standing, bending, pushing, pulling,
stooping, twisting, and reaching.
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, gerichair,
and/or shower chair, pushing up to 150 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to lift, transfer, turn and position a resident
weighing up to 125 pounds unassisted or with assistance using
mechanical lift equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted on a regular
basis and stand 85% of the time.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during
fire/life, emergency or disaster situations.
- May be exposed to blood and body fluids which may contain HIV
and /or HBV; OSHA Risk Category I (High Risk). Protective clothing,
equipment and exposure training (including Hepatitis B vaccine )
- May be subjected to offensive odors and combative
- May be exposed to verbal and physical abuse by residents.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by this
facility, which includes taking a medical and physical examination,
completing TB clearance requirements.
What Can Baywood Court Offer You?
- Generous PTO package (accrue up to 20 days within first year)
for FT employees
- Eligible to enroll in the medical, dental, vision, life
insurance plans the 1st of the month following 30 days of
employment (FT employees)
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match - up to 4%!
- $3.00 employee meals (which include: soup, salad, hot items,
- Scholarships available for students currently in college or a
certified trade school
- Life/work balance
- Company functions - Summer Outings, BBQs, Holiday Party, All
Staff Meetings, Halloween Costume Contest, etc.
- Use of health and wellness services - swimming pool and
- Sense of fulfillment and opportunity to form meaningful
relationships with the elderly
- $1500 Sign on Bonus!! Must meet criteria for full bonus.Please
visit our career page: http://www.baywoodcourt.org/careers/Baywood
Court is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Baywood Court, Castro Valley , Certified Nursing Assistants - Full Time, Healthcare , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!