Stanford NP/PA Oncology, Castro Valley
Company: University Medical Partners
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Oncology
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine,
is seeking a full-time BC/BE Oncology Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner to join our clinic network in Castro Valley, CA.
- Seeking a full-time Oncology/Hematology Physician Assistant or
- Clinic based: Patient care, infusion center supervision, care
coordination and inbox mgmt.
- Two years of Oncology experience preferred
- Other minimum qualifications include:
- Active California License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k,
malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional
corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare
practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance
through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and
Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we
serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of
clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care
including women\'s health, maternity, sports medicine and
preventive care for all ages in the South Bay since 1977, we are
your \"medical home.\" We keep you healthy, provide care when
you\'re ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: University Medical Partners, Castro Valley , Stanford NP/PA Oncology, Castro Valley, Healthcare , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!