Stanford APP Supervisor Express Care
Company: University Medical Partners
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Urgent Care,
Supervisor University Medical PartnersCastro Valley and San Jose,
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine,
is seeking experienced full-time BC/BE Nurse Practitioner and/or
Physician Assistant Supervisor to join our Walk-In Clinics located
in Castro Valley, CA, and San Jose, CA. Position Details:
- Minimum of 3 years Primary Care or Urgent Care experience
- Provide overall clinical oversite of Express Care APP
- Collaborate with UHA clinic manager in overall responsibility
for performance of Express Care clinics including financial
performance, clinical quality, efficiency, and patient
- Work closely with supervising physician(s) to provide APPs with
additional training and develop robust skillset.
- Facilitate APP scheduling to ensure sufficient APP staffing
during business of operations in all Express Care
- Fill-in for APP absences including PTO and LOAs as
- Review and manage APP time-off requests.
- Facilitate APP performance reviews.
- Engage in APP-related performance improvement and disciplinary
issues as needed.
- Clinicians will typically see urgent care cases and some
patients, from our primary care office, with chronic conditions
with an acute exacerbation symptoms
- Ability to see pediatric patients
- Clinicians will also provide acute care telehealth visits
across the network as needed
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday and Sunday
from 9am-7pm (shift-based)
- Flexible work schedule, must be able to work some nights and
- No primary care patient panel responsibilities
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k,
malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and
Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we
serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of
clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional
corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare
practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance
through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: University Medical Partners, Castro Valley , Stanford APP Supervisor Express Care, Healthcare , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!