Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Organization:EMC - Eden Medical CenterPosition Overview:Performs
routine patient care, support and services in accordance with the
legal scope of practice and within established standards of care,
policies, and procedures. Integrates education, technical
competence and patient interaction skills to gain confidence and
cooperation from the patient, their family/support group, and other
healthcare providers. Exercises sound judgment, and developed
clinical skills to support the patient's plan of care based on the
diagnosis in a timely manner. Adheres to all local/state/federal
regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and
safety to help deliver optimal patient care.Job Description
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experienceCERTIFICATION &
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderSKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills, various medical
procedures, views, and equipment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions,
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
and medical terminology.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline.
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.Job
Shift:EveningsSchedule:Part TimeShift Hours:8Days of the
Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Every other
Hours:24Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic
partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression,
ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's
license issued to individuals who did not present proof of
authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, military or protected veteran status,
political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic
information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local,
state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must
pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with
arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment
in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws,
including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: Sutter Health, Castro Valley , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!