Company: Carefield Castro Valley
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: November 21, 2022
If you are looking for a place to work where team members and
residents feel like family, where you feel supported by your
leadership, where you feel recognized for your talents and are
given opportunities to grow---then Carefield Castro Valley is the
right place for you!Carefield values the individuality and needs of
each team member while also building strong team connectivity. Our
team members are compassionate and dedicated to supporting our
residents and each other in a positive, kind and encouraging
manner. Most importantly, they understand that one positive
interaction at a time can change somebody's life. Benefits and
- Competitive Pay
- Differential Pay
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Rewards and Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Comprehensive Training
- Fun and Collaborative Environment Open Position Schedules:
- WeekendsRate of Pay:
- Average starting rate $18/hr and up depending on experienceJOB
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization
through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating
cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families,
fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work
assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by
understanding how this position affects and compliments all other
- Prepare salads, bake desserts, and complete menu meals on time
and without the direct supervision of the Culinary Services
- Read, interpret and follows production sheets.
- Safely operate all kitchen equipment and dishwashing
- Clean and sanitize ovens, grill, workspace, and cooking
- Check food orders delivered against invoice.
- Be available for weekend coverage and on-call situations.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given workload.
Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance
and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- May be required to hold valid First Aid Certification.
- Read and follow instructions, recipe books, menus, and food
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to work well
with all people, particularly the elderly.
- Demonstrate willingness to help other staff when needed.
- A complete job description is available upon request. We look
forward to your joining our team! -
Keywords: Carefield Castro Valley, Castro Valley , Cook FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!