Operations Admin Assistant - S
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you'll do...
Responsible for providing administrative support within a
District or Districts in the areas of operational support, ordering
supplies, hiring support and general administrative duties as
related to the district(s) offices operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides seasonal hiring support in the HRB Gateway hiring
system and administrative support to the District Operations
Coordinator (DOC) supporting the overall district(s) offices.
- Receives communication (written, telephone and electronic) from
offices who have a concern or a need around supplies, facilities or
support. Documents nature of problem, researches solutions, and
resolves issues or escalates to DOC or DGM as needed. 50%
- Reviews office supply inventory and places orders to meet the
needs of the office/district. .
- Review and verify invoices and prepares payment for the DOC's
- Assists with local marketing initiatives.
- Attends training related to the effective and efficient
performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator
or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional
course work in math is preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of one year of clerical or administrative
- Must have good reading and math skills in order to understand
information and effectively explain information to others.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and
effectively communicate in person.
- Computer skills
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer
system and applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- A basic level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate in English
and/or other languages as required by the needs of the
- Additional state and local requirements may apply.
- Two to four years of experience as an H&R Block
- Experience in a multi-unit environment.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No previous work experience necessary.
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Castro Valley , Operations Admin Assistant - S, Other , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!