Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Project Analyst, Vehicle
Development reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Vehicle
Development. This position requires an experienced
professional with program or project management skills. Our ideal
candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to
demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the
ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- Track and report out on vehicle development program
- Track and report out on prototype usage and build
- Track prototype build configurations
- Track department budgets and purchase orders
- Initiate purchase order requests as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong background in data analysis, trend and root cause
identification, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Proficient with Excel including basic mathematical features
- Proficient with Atlassian software products (Jira and
Confluence), Tableau & Smartsheets
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both
written and orally
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to rapidly changing business
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Able to work for prolonged periods routinely exceeding eight or
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and
- Exceptional ability and desire to learn new skills and
- Ability to apply oneself in new problems in a dynamic lean
start-up environment tracking complex systems and product
- Automotive development process knowledge
- PMP certification
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.