Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
As a Chassis Controls Engineer, you will design and validate
the systems responsible for electrical chassis control.
You will engage with attribute groups and other system owners
to develop world-class steering, suspension and braking systems
from concept to production.
**A strong desire to create state-of-the-art engineering
products as an integral part of a very capable team**
- Develop the requirements and specifications for braking,
steering and suspension control systems from initial concept to SOP
with excellence and great detail
- Create, execute and document system design validation plans to
include virtual, HiL and vehicle-based activity
- System calibration and measurement
- Networks design and integration (CAN, Ethernet and LIN)
- Issue investigation and resolution by open-minded use of all
- Work closely with stakeholders and attribute owners across the
company (Vehicle Safety, Vehicle Dynamics, NVH, Durability,
- Work with multiple complex projects in a demanding
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- 4+ years of automotive
- Proven experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANalyzer,
- Ability to read and work with electrical schematics, with sound
understanding of electrical communication principles
- Hands-on practical experience in prototype development
- Proven experience reading and writing software code
(Matlab/Python/CAPL scripting, C++, model based)
- Excellent problem-solving ability, with an ability to use
fundamental principles and data-driven action
- Desire for continual learning
- Driven-vehicle attributes development experience is a plus
- BS/BEng or MS/MEng, or equivalent experience, in
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.