Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We currently seek a Senior Domain Controller Mechanical
Engineer for our ADAS/AD team. This position requires an
experienced professional with a background in automotive ECU
mechanical design from OEMs or Tier 1. Our ideal candidate exhibits
a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Lead the design of Lucid’s next generation computing platform
hardware from mechanical aspects
- Lead the hardware and thermal integration for the central
domain controller for autonomous driving
- Design mounting and cooling strategies for the central domain
- Work closely with design and body engineering teams to
integrate the computing platform components.
- Work closely with thermal and NVH teams to ensure seamless
integration of high- performance computing hardware.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and suppliers to
define functional and functional safety requirements
- Be in charge of component level verification and
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems using diagnostic
- Work in a dynamic environment which evolves at a high pace
- Experience with ECU integration
- Experience with thermal simulation
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CATIA
- Familiarity with automotive environmental testing standards,
test methods, and procedures
- Track record of technical excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional technical abilities paired with the ability to
present to a non expert audience
- BS minimum in the areas of Automotive Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields
(Advanced degrees preferred)
- 3+ years of work experience in related position
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.