Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Software Integration Validation
Lead. You will guide the validation of an integrated autonomous and
assisted driving system and collaborate with key stakeholders
across the larger team.
You will take responsibility for the quality, and reliability
of the system and related validation tools and process.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
- As a member of the Lucid Motors Autonomous driving integration
validation team, you will work closely with engineers from various
AD teams (e.g. Camera, Perception, Embedded) to understand the
interactions of the system as a whole and develop efficient
processes and tools for automatic and manual validation of the
system. You will help build the integration validation team and
play a hands role when needed to help guide the direction of the
- Experience with Software validation of complex systems
- Experience with tools for revision control and build tools
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages/tools
- Hands-on skills to design and build test/validation
- Experience creating automated testing environments
- Experience using Docker or other containers technologies for
- Experience with Unit Test frameworks for software
- Experience using CI/CD such as Jenkins
- Ability to define a validation development plan and roadmap for
a complex system
- Use of Jira or similar software for issue and task
- Ability to thrive under pressure, ambiguity, and time
- Consistent record of developing high quality systems with an
eye for simplicity
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced
- Experience with Linux/embedded systems development
- Experience in software engineering/development
- Experience with validation of software related to cameras or
- Prior experience in automotive
- Experience with automotive protocols such as CAN, LIN and UDS
and related tools
- Experience with SIL or HIL setups for system validation
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or
other related fields
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.