Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an ADAS Control Software Engineer for
our ADAS / AD (Autonomous Driving) team. This position requires
strong backgrounds in ADAS control and embedded software
development and testing. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do
attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Integrate ADAS/AD motion planning and control software for our
embedded autonomous driving compute platform
- Integrate AUTOSAR based SW and test with different test
platforms, such as SIL, HIL, VIL, and test vehicles
- Provide guidance for motion planning and control engineers on
the platform software team on the subject of AUTOSAR
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating
individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews
and code reviews
- Evaluate performance of the software and optimize it for the
- Work with vehicle test team to support controller tuning and
- Integrate, test and validate software components to ensure the
required high software quality level and conformity to industry
- Interact with cross functional teams to ensure the needs of the
stack are met
- Build tools to help team evaluate performance or ease a
- Experience in ADAS control software development based on
- Experience with AUTOSAR tools and SW integration into ECUs and
- Object oriented programming with C++ and/or strong C
- Familiarity with Matlab Simulink and auto-code generation.
- Demonstrated experience developing commercial products using
- Demonstrated experience in integrating with cross functional
- Experience in automotive supplier interaction, specification
development, release management, change management
- Agile development tools and environments
- Proficiency in additional programming languages (e.g. C++,
Python, Matlab, etc)
- Knowledge of ROS or other middleware systems
- Experience in static code analysis, component and system
integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations,
industry benchmark and customer requirements
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.