Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Compute Platform HW Architect
for our ADAS/Autonomous Driving team. This position requires an
experienced professional with strong programming skills and solid
knowledge of state-of-the-art perception algorithms.
- Research, recommend, specify and document technology for
platforms in support of L3+ Autonomous driving and ADAS
- Responsible for translating business/customer requirements into
platform architecture encompassing hardware, SoCs and other
components designed to support a variety of systems, solutions and
- Design, develop, and analyze overall platform architecture and
partitioning of features onto efficient hardware in order to meet
use cases and workloads in terms of performance, scalability,
manageability, reliability, and security requirements.
- Leads architectural decisions related to product technology and
platform tradeoffs as part of a cross functional architecture
- Provide technical direction for platform, SoC and component
- Must have a Bachelors in Computer/Electrical Engineering,
Computer science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience delivering high performance board /
- Knowledge and experience in the design and validation of
high-performance and complex systems
- Ability to partition workloads between GPU, CPU, NN
accelerators in an optimal manner
- ·andidate should have 7+ years of experience in the
- Platform level simulation and/or modelling, use-case
- Fault tolerant / redundant computing experience.
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces, High performing cost
- Delivering products to market for successful high-volume
- Ability to provide hardware technical support to ODM/OEM board
- Experience with electrical interfaces: PCIe4.0; HDMI; DP, and
LPDDR4/5 memory systems and High Speed interconnect.
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience in the design of sensor interfaces, including gmsl2
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.