Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Fleet and Lab Manager
responsible of the vehicle operations, coordinate and support cross
team activities for ADAS and AD vehicle activities, manage lab
equipment, perform and coordinate key task to maintain lab
Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Manage a fleet of series vehicles and prototypes for ADAS and
- Be involve in frequent travels to these locations in different
parts of the US to coordinate the fleet, to trouble shoot and to
rework the cars if necessary.
- Be responsible for organizing the workshop for vehicle and
- Responsible for the safety of the workshop area.
- Establishing and implementing internal processes.
- Work closely with Tier 1 suppliers to coordinate vehicle
- Coordinate procurement of equipment (Lab and vehicle).
- Coordinate and schedule usage of shared equipment.
- Coordinate equipment calibration.
- Support Vehicle level validation.
- A proven track record of working with hardware/software systems
related to ADAS or AD automotive features for mass
- Experience debugging, testing and bringing up complex
- Experience developing and executing validation test plans for
Endurance or real-world test.
- Capability and creativity to successfully complete projects
with unconventional ideas in highly constrained, innovative startup
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Valid Driver License.
- Prior experience managing test fleets for level 2+ ADAS system
- Experience with highly automated vehicles.
- Experience in automotive software including flashing and
updating of ECUs.
- Strong knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and vehicle
- Broad experience with various ADAS/AD systems, including
mechanical, electrical and software components.
- Several years working experience at automotive Tier 1/2
suppliers or OEMs, with an understanding of automotive processes
- Level 2 Driver Certification and experience driving prototypes
- Experience in proving ground vehicle test.
- Experience with EV vehicles.
- Experience in lab setup, lab management and improvement.
- Procuring and keeping inventory of electronic parts, tools, and
- Knowledge of lab safety protocols and best practices.
- Familiarity with automotive regulations and functional safety
standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
- BS minimum in System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- 3 – 5 years of engineering experience in the automotive
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.