Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineering Manager for our
Infotainment team. You will lead a team of developers, and
collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders. You will take
full responsibility for the quality, efficiency, and reliability of
your focus areas; and you will build and maintain a team that
reliably delivers excellent results while maintaining a culture of
engagement, fairness, and continuous improvement.
- Lead a team to develop high quality, high performance,
production ready software
- Play a hands-on role when needed to provide technical guidance
- Work in conjunction with the user experience design team to
define, scope, and refine the user-facing features and
- Utilize Agile development methodology
- Grow the team with key hires to build a team that works as a
whole towards product deliveries
- Masters or Bachelors in a related Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, with C/C++
- 2+ years of Engineering leadership experience
- Must have leadership and development experience of Android Java
- Experience developing user interfaces for either consumer or
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced
- Consistent record of developing products with an eye for
Experience in one of the following:
- Experience working with OEM partners
- Experience in the development of luxury and/or electric
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.