Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for an experienced hands-on QA/Development
Verification Engineer who has the ability to work with the team and
help team develop stable software.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved
several stages of testing starting from unit testing to System
testing. Ideal candidate would be with proficient testing knowledge
in Embedded Security modules. Working experience with
Security Vulnerability Tools and PenTesting tools will be an added
- Should be able to understand the Embedded Security concepts
such as Secure Boot, Secure Storage, HW level Security
- Should be able generate the test cases related to above
- Generate System Level test cases
- Must have 5+ years of experience in System Ethical Hacking
- Good programming/scripting knowledge for developing the
- Good at performing threat analysis and threat assessments
- Experience in building the test infrastructure and automated
overnight sanity testing
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and able to work
with Developers in resolving those issues.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion towards Embedded Systems Security testing Vulnerability
- Good working experience in HW level Security testing and
Embedded System testing
- Must be fully confident of writing/maintaining test cases and
acceptance test plans.
- Experienced in Vulnerability scan and PenTesting tools
- 5+ years of developing the system level test cases
- At least 4 years of experience testing embedded systems
platforms and FIPS, Security compliances such as PII, PCI and
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts
- Experience in using Automation test tools and Stress test
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.