Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Board
Support Package Engineer who has the ability to work with the team
to build stable Connectivity platform.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in
board bring-up activities, package and Create Software Development
packages for the Application Development, Source code organization
for efficient build process. Ideal candidate would be with
proficient knowledge in Board Support Packages and Yocto Build
Environment. Working experience in WiFi, LTE, GPS modules is a
- Design and develop complex platform software for the Telematics
Control Unit and other connected components.
- Be responsible for development of highly reliable and critical
electric vehicle components
- Be responsible for development and integration of device
- Provide design, development and debug support for integrating
individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews
and code reviews
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to
ensure robustness of design
- Minimum 10 years of experience in developing Board Support
Packages and platform development.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages
- Strong Linux Kernel fundamentals
- Experience with developing software and device drivers for
- Experience with board bring-up
- Good understanding of Secure Boot, File System
- Experience in ARM and TEE Environment
- Experience with bootloaders and recovery OS development
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and
- Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
- Knowledge of embedded software update processes
- Working knowledge of device drivers and peripherals such as
I2C, UART, SPI, PCIe, RGMII, SGMII
- Working knowledge of Yocto Linux and writing BitBake
- Experience integrating 3rd party device drivers
- Experience with on-chip debugging tools and troubleshooting
both software and hardware
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.