Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking
a Senior Test
Engineer, Battery Software. This
position requires an individual with a strong background in
automotive embedded software verification. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude
and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their
respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to
strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work in a dynamic, cross-functional team to advance our
cutting-edge battery monitoring and energy management features
- Contribute to our world-acclaimed battery product for Formula E
motorsports, and mass-market passenger vehicles
- Create and execute test plan for mission and safety-critical
features like charge control, thermal control, fault detection, and
diagnostics in the Battery Management System (BMS)
- Conduct ECU level testing on MIL and HIL setup
- Conduct system level testing for powertrain and user-facing
features on our battery packs and vehicles
- Troubleshoot various systems and ECUs using lab and measurement
equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as
well as tools such as Vector CANalyzer and CANoe
- Develop software tools and test scripts to automate software
and hardware integration tests of BMS and test data analytics
- 4 years of experience in automotive embedded software
- Experience in EV powertrain and BMS
- Hands-on skills to design, build, and bring up test
- Expertise in MATLAB Simulink family of tools for model-based
- Working knowledge of automotive communication protocols such as
CAN, UDS and TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Vector CAN / Ethernet tools
- Experience with battery algorithms and Lithium ion
- Working knowledge of NI VeriStand or LabVIEW
- System integration experience with commercial charging
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other
related fields, MS preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.