Physical Therapist - Sign On Bonus Available - ID168
Company: California Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy
Location: Castro Valley
Posted on: January 14, 2023
*Salary Range: Negotiable and highly competitive! Sign-On Bonus
Available! -- *Salary Range $58,000 to $108,000 annually +
Production Incentive + Benefits. Individual salaries dependent on
location, experience and job related factors.
Do what you love to do - at a place that caters to YOU. Make your
At *California Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy*, we believe in
welcoming experts who share our vision, who work diligently, and
ones committed to providing the level of care that will help
improve the lives of our patients.
We currently have an opening for a Licensed Physical Therapist to
join our team at our *Castro Valley clinic*. We are looking for
someone who is determined and committed to providing patients with
the best treatment experience around and someone who is ready to
help grow our organization and the field of physical therapy.
If you are passionate about patient care, like working in a
collaborative environment, and are excited to grow personally and
professionally, we encourage you to apply today!
* Sign On Bonus Available!
* Tuition Reimbursement Available!
* Brand new Clinical Residency Program!
* Mentorship and Professional Development programs for all levels
* Competitive Salaries based on experience and skill sets
* Easily Achievable Incentives to boost your earning potential
* Continuing Education plus unlimited Medbridge Access
* Work Life Harmony with PTO, Floating Holidays, and Paid
* Flexible work schedules
* Foreign Visa Sponsorship / Green Card Sponsorship available, as
* 401(k) Match program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Employee discounts and perks on goods and services
* Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
* Health Savings and Flexible spending accounts
*Services Offered: *
* Outpatient physical & sports therapy
* Manual/Functional focused therapy hands-on
* Acute and Chronic Rehabilitation
* Pre- & Post-Operative Care
* Return to Sport Rehabilitation
* Return to Work Programs
* Specialty Practice
*Position Summary: *
* Provide Physical Therapy to patients in an out-patient
* Create individualized care plans for each treatment
* Collaborate with colleagues to optimize care
* Grow relationships with your staff and the community you
* Utilize a state-of-the-art EMR for documentation, reporting, and
* Comply with all federal, state, and insurance-based rules and
* Graduation from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the
American Physical Therapy Association.
* Current State licensure for the practice of physical therapy.
*Perks and Benefits: *
We believe our team members are the heart of our company, and we
want to make sure they feel supported in all levels of their roles.
We work as a dynamic team, providing many development opportunities
through our continuing education programs backed by our strong
commitment to work/life balance.
We understand the importance of a solid benefits package, that's
why we are proud to offer a competitive package to full-time and
part-time employees. If you are ready to take the next step in your
career, this may be the right fit for you!
*Our Culture: *
We stand committed to supporting and providing a diverse and
inclusive workplace that respects one another and gives employees
the freedom to be themselves. The foundational pillars of our
culture and who we are - diversity, inclusion, and engagement -
help guide our mission to inspire creativity, innovation, and
empowerment. Our company is at its best when we are united in this
mission and shared belief, regardless of our backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives.
We each have a role to play in advancing this mission and our
commitment to one another. We are constantly looking for team
members who share our passion and ready to join a team founded on
inclusivity, ambition, and outstanding care.
*Why Choose Us: *
As a clinically led organization, we know what matters most to our
clinicians. From competitive benefits to operational support to
realistic treatment goals, we stand committed to your success!
Since our humble beginnings dating back to 1991, we have
specialized in support services (like marketing and billing) to
more than 30 leading PT brands across 17 states in the western and
central portions of the U.S.
_We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $108,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Continuing education credits
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* License reimbursement
* Life insurance
* Opportunities for advancement
* Paid time off
* Pet insurance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* Sports Medicine
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* No nights
* No weekends
* Self-determined schedule
* Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%2005278% %%therapy%%
Keywords: California Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy, Castro Valley , Physical Therapist - Sign On Bonus Available - ID168, Other , Castro Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!